Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow Your Dreams!

>> Monday, June 26, 2017


Hello Everyone! My card today features our new Follow Your Dreams sign post with some hot air balloons. I think this new sign post image is great for both retirement and grad cards. Don't you?

I started with white CS, sponged on TH Distress inks for the grass and sky, then I stamped the sign post and colored it with Copic markers. The balloons were also stamped on white CS, colored with Copics and fussy cut. The yellow and pink ones were glued onto the panel and the purple one is attached with foam adhesive for some dimension. I die cut a kraft colored frame using SB rectangle dies and then attached everything to a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by today!

blessings,
shelia

5 comments:

Janett said...

I love the way you colored the balloons and the added sign is perfect. Beautiful card.

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, I love that you paired up that sign with the balloons. This is so fun. This card would work for so many occasions but would be absolutely perfect for a balloon lover like me! I grew up in Albuquerque which is the balloon capital of the world. I so miss it! Love your card. Hugz

Karin said...

Love, love, LOVE the balloons on your graduation card! Such a great idea to pair these two images!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love your three different colored balloons and that sign! The sign is perfect with the balloons I think! Very pretty and so nicely colored!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Shelia! I love your colorful balloons w/ the sign post pointing the way.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP