Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Peace and Joy!

>> Friday, November 17, 2017


Hi Everyone. Shelia here on a Friday for Julie, who is packing up house and moving. I know she is looking forward to being settled and creating again. I have to admit, I miss seeing Julie's unique and gorgeous creations.

My card today features the new Deco Peace and Joy greeting. I really like this greeting. It's a perfect size and can be used with so many different images. Today I paired it with a Memory box die cut and some Impression Obsession die cut deer. I created the background by sponging some TH Distress Oxide inks and splashing some water drops on to look like snow. The die cut panel was attached to the background after I stamped the greeting with Archival Jet Black ink. The white dots were added to the backs of the deer with a white gel pen. Then everything was attached to the teal card base. I really like the way this turned out. You can create some really cool backgrounds with the Distress Oxide inks.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you find some time to get inky.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, this is sooooo pretty! Love that bg and your sketch is sooo perfect for this scene. A really terrifically done card!!!! I want to stay home and play cards after seeing this - I feel very inspired.

Karin said...

This is such a fabulous card! I love the sky you created and those deer are just perfect with the addition of the little spots :) And totally perfect for that great holiday greeting too!

Sue said...

Beautiful card Shelia! Love the beautiful blue background in back of that awesome die cut! Perfect greeting too!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the circle window with the beautiful sky and trees and the deer outside of it, so artistic! The Peace and Joy goes perfectly!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP