Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowy Thank You

>> Saturday, February 10, 2018

Welcome!

I don't know what it is about white snowflakes on kraft paper, but I just love that combo!  Add a bit of red card stock and I'm one happy camper!



I started by stamping our Interlocking Snowflake Background on kraft card stock using clear versamark ink and white embossing powder.  Once that was layered on my folded red card I stamped our new Blizzard of Thanks greeting on more kraft paper and die cut it along with a larger red oval.  To add a little pizzazz I added a strip of red card stock that I added the edges of some sparkily ribbon to the sides of and a red die cut bow.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, the color combo on this is so great and I love white on kraft too. The bow is adorable. I need to get a bow die. Super cute card. It would work really well with a Christmas greeting too. Fun!

Wendy Bellino said...

White ink on kraft is a fabulous combo, especially with a pop of red! What a great CAS card and I adore that sentiment!

Donna W said...

I agree, it's a great combination! Love your card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Yes the white on kraft is very eye pleasing! I love your snowflakes on the kraft. The red looks wonderful too! Beautiful card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Sue! Kraft w/ white is one of my combinations for snowflakes. The pop of red makes it perfect.

Karin said...

I love the blizzard of white snow on the Kraft cardstock! That bow is perfection and I love the bit of sparkle too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP